Discover Scuba Diving
Discovering Scuba Diving with Bubba Diving Phuket, is great and easy introduction to the underwater world. With the water being 27-28 degrees Celsius (80-83 Fahrenheit) we can conduct Discovering Scuba Dives all year round, and great water visibility with an abundance of marine life. We are also lucky to have shallow sheltered bays to begin dives making it an easier experience.
Phucket Discover Scuba
Have you ever wanted to enter the mystical world of the sea? Can you see yourself swimming together with the fishes? Curiosity is getting the best of you? Then you’re in luck because Discover Scuba is the first step in order to fulfil that curiosity of yours. Since this course is not a certification one, you can relax and enjoy it to the fullest until you got the hang of it. It shall be like your practice ground or some sort until you can gain the confidence to take on the trial that shall awaits for the certification.
Learning to dive on beautiful Racha Yai Island and Phi Phi Islands in Thailand is a great experience, not only is the diving easy but the water is warm and the marine life is amazing
What to expect
- Get a hands-on exposure to the world of scuba diving in the safety of a confined water session.
- Learn about basic signaling underwater
- Basic Scuba Diving Equipment Familiarization, Assembly and Usage
- Basic Underwater Hovering Skills and Exploration
Why Discover Scuba?
- With your PADI Discover Scuba diving experience, you will know what scuba diving is like in a highly supervised and relaxed manner. This is an experience that is exciting, affordable, safe and accessible to just about anyone.
- The Discover Scuba Diving course will get you ready for the open seas. Getting ahead, the next step is the PADI Open Water Diver Course, and you will have the confidence to navigate the open waters!
- At least 10 years old
- In a good general health
- Comfortable with water
Get Started Today!
Time to get scuba diving in confined water – learn the basics with us and breathe underwater for the first time!
What to Prepare?
Please bring a light lunch and water, sunscreen, goggles for you swim test, towel and swimming attire. There are shower facilities available too.
Scuba Diving Today
Racha Yai Island 2 Dives
Phi Phi Island 3 Dives
- Confined Water Sessions (Choice of 2 dives in Racha Yai or 3 dives in Phi Phi Island)
- Transportation, breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Full equipment rental including soft gear rental
- Travel Insurance
- Air fare, if any
|7:30 – 8:00am||Pick up from hotel (only Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai & Chalong Area)|
|8:00am||Departure from Chalong Pier to dive ( With option of 2 dives or 3 dives a day)|
|3:00 – 4:00pm||Back to Chalong Pier and send customers back to hotel|
If you really love the feel of scuba diving, after your Discover Scuba, you can move onto the PADI Open Water Diver Course where you will learn much more about scuba diving as well as earn the most basic and popular scuba diving certification in the world.