Phuket Scuba Diver
PADI Scuba Diver course is a basic dive certification levels that will allow you to enjoy the underwater life and do subsequent dives after certification. The PADI Scuba Diver Course is a great choice for people who are not very confident in the water, who are more of a ‘vacation type divers’ and who see the value of having logistics and supervision taken care of by a certified PADI professional.
The PADI Scuba Diver Course is a shorter course – making it a a good option for people with a limited time on destination that would like to gain a dive certification in that short time available.
What to expect
- Learn about basic signalling underwater
- Learn about basic scuba diving equipment usage
- Learn about essential diving skills
What you can do
- With the PADI Scuba Diver certification, you can do subsequent dives up to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 40 feet under the supervision of a dive professional (divemaster or instructor).
- If you’re already confident enough in open waters, you can upgrade your certification to PADI Open Water Diver which allows dives independently to a maximum depth of 18 meters / 60 feet.
- At least 10 years old
- In a good general health
- Comfortable with water
- Then you can try Scuba Diver!
Scuba Diving is a fun activity where many people has already experience but before they could actually do the actual diving, it’s a necessity for one to understand the importance of basic instructions which is why Scuba Diver course offers:
- An interactive web-based lesson
- A classroom type of teaching
- And also an independent learning
In order to familiarize ourselves of the necessary knowledge about scuba diving. There shall be an exam after to verify if you had truly understood the basic essentials.
Put it into Practice:
Lessons/Books are useless once it’s not put into practice which is why diving within the premise of the pool is better in order to fully grasp the essentials of Scuba DIving.
Basic hand gestures shall be incorporated into your pool session and a better perception of handling things once you’re underwater. You’ll also be able to use the scuba gears in order to really have a feel of the underwater even if you’re still doing it inside the pool.
Take the Challenge and Test Yourself:
Lesson and practical training is already finish? Then the time has come for you to really test out your strength and knowledge to the best of your abilities as you dive into the open sea with a professional diver to guide you in order to ensure your safety.
Take your time and enjoy the beautiful scenery as you take what you’ve learned into practice.
- Theory session
- Pool or confined water session
- Open sea dive/s, including transportation, all meals, and accomodation, if any
- Basic Gear Rental
- Instructor Fees
- Soft Gear Rental
- Travel Insurance
- Air fare, if any
Get up from where you are and start entering Open Water Diver and prove that your skills have improved to the point where you can easily get the certification.
If you’re still not confident enough to enter the certification then you can take your time and enhance your skills in Discover Scuba until you’ve gain more self-esteem
Although, if your mind is full of images of a vacation then Phuket Leisure Dive Trips is a good place to check things out.